Newbie starting big build.

Lol Yeah that was actually a typo it was supposed to be 20 I was at work and talking at the time. But subs can play up to 150hz cleanly alot of the time and i would like to have some overlap in frequencys asblong as its still clean so that the mid bass is still blended a little more throughout the cab. Actually want to try to get overlaps all the way through for good sound blend and try to basically get a wonderful headphone effect where a single not isn't noticeably coming from a single set of speakers. Except for the deep lows obviously.

crossovers work on a slope. the speaker wont just stop playing everything below a highpass filter. so you would actually set your midbass at 80-200hz and your midrange at 250hz, both with a shallow slope like 8hz (just a rough example). they will blend together, you dont have to, or want to, overlap. you can look up pictures of crossover slopes to get a visual.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived