XS Power

yeah i see it, im not really looking to try to get the secondary battery in unless i have to. i just want a single batt under the hood and then a bank in the back. but thanks for all the help guys! i think im going to go with the 2400 and a beefy alt

so what do you think would fit under the hood in my 05 tahoe? i was told to try a 2400

2400 fits in my 06 Tahoe.

I'd recommend 3 3100s and a 2400. 2 runs pos, 2 runs neg. Largest alt you can afford. Mechman 340s work well in my Tahoe.

and I've checked yourebuild many times haha, thats where i got the idea for the 2400, love your build man!

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

The 3400s due in fact fit under the hood in both the locations. I have the 3400 on the primary and the HD tray as stated already

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

yeah i see it, im not really looking to try to get the secondary battery in unless i have to. i just want a single batt under the hood and then a bank in the back. but thanks for all the help guys! i think im going to go with the 2400 and a beefy alt

so what do you think would fit under the hood in my 05 tahoe? i was told to try a 2400

2400 fits in my 06 Tahoe.

I'd recommend 3 3100s and a 2400. 2 runs pos, 2 runs neg. Largest alt you can afford. Mechman 340s work well in my Tahoe.

and I've checked yourebuild many times haha, thats where i got the idea for the 2400, love your build man!

You'll have to post in my log and let me know what you think man! If you have any questions let me know.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400