Jump to content

Finally Video Of IB Set-Up In Monte Carlo SS


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't really intend for this to be a "showing off", but I have had quite a few folks on the WWW doubt that I get a decent sound from this IB set-up, so this is the first video I have ever made of the system at work.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build/

Artist: Psyph Morrison
Album: Diamond In The Mudd
Song: Thrash Hella

Kicker Comps & ZX amp are out in a few in exchange for a bi-amp Rockford Fosgate set-up & 2 12" Fi Audio IB312 infinite baffle subs.

Say "Hi." to my Pop cleaning his shoes, & Mom just getting home in the rearview ... :)

Just after I raise the volume, I went into the EQ & went from +2 @ 50Hz to 0, & 0 @ 125Hz to +2 ... & left it.

But, seriously, ... for what it is, it does garner a little respect, no?

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1187 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...