Thanks guys! I just can't wait to get back on it. Hopefully next week if everything matches up well!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

And any imperfections you see is because the box is literally dry fitted. No glue, screws, or nails yet

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Hoping next time I get down there. HOPEFULLY next week we can finish the whole thing. Glass. Filler and paint. But we will see.

Shit if the box gets rolling I might throw her in the car as well! That's aiming high tho

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Thanks guys. We will. I want this thing playing.

I think it's time for me to stop being a weeny and try and get some little things done like deadner and possibly running wire!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Thanks guys. We will. I want this thing playing.

I think it's time for me to stop being a weeny and try and get some little things done like deadner and possibly running wire!

Did i help at all with the signal/rca issue at all? I sent another PM to try and clarify man.

I didnt know you were doing deadner right now?!??!!?? Thats cool !!!!.... Watch your hands..

Where are you applying it??

Yes you helped a lot and got it figured out bro! We should be ok for now lol

Yes got me some deadner so I can do this right. Wanna hit the front doors hard and get it covered up really well. Then if I have any left over ill hit up the trunk lid.

I'm definitely gonna use gloves lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Yes you helped a lot and got it figured out bro! We should be ok for now lol

Yes got me some deadner so I can do this right. Wanna hit the front doors hard and get it covered up really well. Then if I have any left over ill hit up the trunk lid.

I'm definitely gonna use gloves lol

Good man... good to hear.

I loved that piece of gear. Truthfully... loved it.

Anyway... i want before and after pics/vids of the DAMP process...

Get to werk...

clown

Archived