I like! Def came a long ways since you started that Accent build :) That's why I love this forum, come in a noob and within a few years of time and help from all the knowledgeable members, we learn how to do it right! :) You said you have an Explorer? Any build log for that? Also, was going to get one of them RF 3sixty line drivers.... They give a pretty clean input signal?

Thanks man.

I do have an Explorer. No log yet because waiting on a few items and trying to find time to work on the thing. Was thinking about getting some work done this sunday.

The rf bld is clean as it gets really an awesome unit and if you need one that is the only one I recommend.

I somehow was able to get a really good deal on mine cuz they can be a little pricey :)

you have been saying that for about a month now lol

I like! Def came a long ways since you started that Accent build :) That's why I love this forum, come in a noob and within a few years of time and help from all the knowledgeable members, we learn how to do it right! :) You said you have an Explorer? Any build log for that? Also, was going to get one of them RF 3sixty line drivers.... They give a pretty clean input signal?

Thanks man.

I do have an Explorer. No log yet because waiting on a few items and trying to find time to work on the thing. Was thinking about getting some work done this sunday.

The rf bld is clean as it gets really an awesome unit and if you need one that is the only one I recommend.

I somehow was able to get a really good deal on mine cuz they can be a little pricey :)

you have been saying that for about a month now lol
Lol hey I did work on it on the only day off I had at the time which was yes like 2 months ago lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Hell Im even doing some work don't you think you should get started on something?

Lol I should ;)

We will see what happens in the next few weeks here

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived