Second Skin Audio

2006 Vue Hybrid Simple Build/ Install 8" T-Line

So my sister has been begging me for a system forever now and finally put up some cash for wire and wood so i said why not. I had Ryan throw me together a design and plan on building/ installing it today, right after i post this. First build for me in a while and first ever on a hybrid. Well here as some pics for now of what the box will be, not going to wrap it today i dont think she hasnt told me what she would like or what color carpet. So yea, be back in a few hours...

ponchodesignsyahoocom-C.png

ponchodesignsyahoocom-B.png

ponchodesignsyahoocom-A.png
ponchodesignsyahoocom-D.png

alright well seeing how no one cares, i finished eveything a few minutes ago. i just didnt wan to stop and have to worry about it tomorrow. sounds pretty damn good to me for a little 150 watt 8" powered by an old mtx amp i had laying around collecting dust. also i dont know if i am just retarded or something but i tried every wire behind the head to try and find trigger wire for an amp or anything couldnt find one that worked with the radio on but not when it was off. so i asked my sis what she wanted me to do and we decided on just putting a switch in off the dash cluster. well without any more delay here are the rest of the pictures...

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

for now this is all i still have to tune it in and make sure im not getting distortion tomorrow. maybe ill get a vid of it working for anyone who its interested.

Open up the base if you can and let the air around like in the drawing. You should see a noticeable differance

Then if you get some more coin through a nice 8 in there like an sa or dd

Or even wait for the new x

yea im planning on it but i lost my flush router bit and didnt feel like buying one at $25-30 just to use for 5 minutes, itll get done for sure ill prob just wait till i build my box

Archived