Dbattise Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 I've got a SA 8 I need a box for it. It's goin in a car trunk so if anybody can design me a box id really appreciate it. It's running off of a hifonics 1000
Joe X Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 Here is a suggestion, to rated power: Enclosure Specifications:Fb = 34.5 HzVb = 0.66 ft^3External Height = 9.5 inExternal Width = 21.25 inExternal Depth = 13.25 inPort Width = 1 3/8 inCut Sheet List:* All Dimensions in Inches.* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.External Enclosure Parts:Front & Back = 21 1/4 x 9 1/2Left & Right Sides = 11 3/4 x 8Top & Bottom = 21 1/4 x 11 3/4L Port Internal Assembly Parts:Front to Back = 10 3/8 x 8Extension = 16 1/4 x 8Extension 2 = 3 1/8 x 8 Assembly guide (generic dimensions): Important notes:- The port needs 1 3/8" of free airspace in front of it for proper operation.- Setting your amp subsonic filter to 28Hz is suggested.
jaredstanding1 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 How did this enclousure turn out for you? I also have an sa-8 and I'm trying to figure out what will be best for it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.