Jump to content

07 Tahoe, replacing h/u, using 4ch amp, replacing mids and highs help me out here guys


BEEMDUB

Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk why this is confusing me so damn much but help me plot this out guys...I want to replace my front stage door speakers and tweeters with a comp set, power them with a 4 channel amp. And use my galaxy tab 2 7.0 as the head unit. I guess what I'm confused on, is what the fuck the stock headunit controls.. The chimes come through my door speakers so the headunit obviously controls the chimes right? What harness do I need? I'd rather not use any damn harness but I want my chimes to stay. I don't have onstar or steering wheel controls, or any of that other bullshit.

Posted

What's chime?

door open *bing bing bing* Gas low *bing* tire pressure low *bing bing bing* seat belt not fastened *bing bing bing bing*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...