Need opinions for new computer

I know I'm probably gonna get crapped on for this but I need a new computer and have a lot of walmart gift cards and I saw that have some build your own gaming desktops and was wondering if anyone with more knowledge could tell me if they would be any good. http://www.walmart.com/browse/computers/desktop-computers/3944_3951_132982/?catNavId=3951&ic=48_0

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Well bascily, the price before you pic all the parts, is what they are charging you to build it for you.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Well bascily, the price before you pic all the parts, is what they are charging you to build it for you.

But are the actual computers any good though?

Mechman 240a alt

Or better yet could anyone help with what options I should actually add and what doesnt really matter

Mechman 240a alt

Hey there it all depends what you want to use the PC for and what you would wish to do with it aswell as how much you want to spend..if money is no option i would sugest ..

Model#: AAR4-10003BK

Model#: HP H9-1350

Model#: 848604003719

the only bad thing is i cant see the gpu (graphics card) they have installed making it a bit unsafe.

if you could find out list it for me ill be happy to tell you if its good or not.

if you are looking for something basic i would go for the following

Model#: HP GXi440

Model#: i660s-5390BK

Model#: 848604003672

i personaly build computers myself i get an extended warrenty on each part where a store will give you one year some parts have 2-3 years on them some lifetime

ontop of that you get to choose what gets put inside of it.one of my trusted brands i have been working with is MSI they have good customer care and no problems swoping out parts if faulty.. i would love to biuld one for you but im all the way in south africa..ill check in for your reply .

Kind regards

Tiaan

Hey there it all depends what you want to use the PC for and what you would wish to do with it aswell as how much you want to spend..if money is no option i would sugest ..

Model#: AAR4-10003BK

Model#: HP H9-1350

Model#: 848604003719

the only bad thing is i cant see the gpu (graphics card) they have installed making it a bit unsafe.

if you could find out list it for me ill be happy to tell you if its good or not.

if you are looking for something basic i would go for the following

Model#: HP GXi440

Model#: i660s-5390BK

Model#: 848604003672

i personaly build computers myself i get an extended warrenty on each part where a store will give you one year some parts have 2-3 years on them some lifetime

ontop of that you get to choose what gets put inside of it.one of my trusted brands i have been working with is MSI they have good customer care and no problems swoping out parts if faulty.. i would love to biuld one for you but im all the way in south africa..ill check in for your reply .

Kind regards

Tiaan

I'm looking at getting a lower end gaming desktop. I dont need "all" the bells and whistles, but would like have something nice. Not all of it has to be from there. If you could recommend something along those lines that would be great. I could always just get the monitor and keyboard from there.

Mechman 240a alt

ok then so basicly you are looking for something that you can play some lastest games at decent frames and still use the other side do some browsing and documents so basicly something all rounded but packs a punch...

then i would say combine some of these components

530W PSU -750w power supply with a duel 12v rail but modular.

MS-Z77A-G43 -MSI Intel Z77A-G45 Mother board

8 gig ram ddr 3

decent core i5 cpu (processor)

MSI N650-1GD5/OC, 1GB 16x PCI-E graphics card

WD CAVIAR GP 1TB IntelliPower hard drive

Dvd lightscriber

Thats some of the components i would have used for you they are not expensive realy and most parts has 2 year or more warrenty but

if u can mach the ram ,cpu and gpu in any pc u see in the shop its good buy for what i think you need .

i also would like to take a look at some other sites in your country and get back to you to see if i can find you something but i do need to knw what u want to spend as i can give you feedback on something in your price bracket if you like you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you would not like to discuss your amount online in a forum.

remember its not allways better to buy parts in store maybe find a bud that can build it up for you it is really easy to do you can evin build it yourself and take more pride in it

you can theme it choose your own box and layout make it your own. some shops might be cheaper on a full pc but ask yourself why are the so cheap its because the parts in them are normaly low end budget parts and only give you the 1 year as they know just past that year it will start giving you problems and force you to buy again ..

i would like to help you so i will dig a little in the morning see wat i can find

Archived