Jump to content

Db Drive/Powerbass


Cboeger

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone heard of these companies before, and if so are they any good?

Posted

Db Drive and powerbass are two different companies. Both offer good products in some areas and not such great product in other areas.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

Db Drive and powerbass are two different companies. Both offer good products in some areas and not such great product in other areas.

Oops I mistyped it, do you know if there speakers are any good?

Posted

Their higher end speakers are great, naturally. I haven't owned any of them but I have sat in a 2010 Camaro built by them with the S9 components. And with proper tuning, which this one had, they sound awesome. I would recommend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1416 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...