Nice progress, seems like a lot more trailblazer builds lately... I'm tuned in! Got a build in the works myself!

ive been looking for a trailblazer that was worth buying at a decent price for almost 2 years, in michigan apparently thats hard to find, :shrug: i probably went and checked out like 5-6 when i started looking seriously, and every single one of them was shit. then this one i passed almost every other day for work, and never stopped and checked it out. finally one day my dad calls me up and tells me he found/ saw a trailblazer that was in great condition, long story short i bought it 2 days later... only internal issues when i bought it was the 4x4 switch was broken but operational, fixed that already. only one curently is a black mark/ streak on the passenger headrest, eyeliner... from my ex. SMH. it erks me everytime i catch a glance at it. other than that 2 small, less than a quarter size clear coat chips/ scratches. and i just found a rust pinhole on my roof.

i plan on getting all these fixed sometime this summer. before i pasti-dip it.

also this is probably this biggest car i will ever own, besides a family van/ truck, but im not planning on that for quite some time. although im sure whatever it is itll have bass. got to be able to drop this kids off bumping... LOL

next car im buying will be EVO VIII idk what year. buying a shell, hopefulling rolling, and building it myself. :morepower1: i want a rally-cross inspired ride that will scare the shit out of people. :drink40: and i figure with about 10-15 grand and doing all the work myself thatll be acheiveable.

That's good man, good to see you finaly found one. I lucked out on my find as well. Low miles with a clean leather interior. I got a lot planned for mine but it will take time and $. Maybe when mine is paid off a 5.3 swap is in my future. I've heard its a lot better than trying to do the SS swap. Who knows I'm gonna let a local shop do it and maybe I can get a custom built engine!

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Can't wait to see it finished! That knu speaker wire is the shit. I need some of that. Hope to get a demo when that beast is done.

for sure man at least when i get you your box made, if not sooner.

like the build so far bro. i love the ss wheels. how big do you plan on going with this? i have seen alot of nice builds with this set up and it can get pretty crazy good luck with the build

idk really, as my DD sure i want it to be insane but i have ti be practical. my signature is pretty accurate of what will be happening to it over then next year or two, with one MAJOR additional change... a nice fresh pair of AA's 15" HAVOC's i've been wanting/ dreaming about those subs since ive been on SMD, and i just checked prices yesterday, at 870 shipped. maybe at the end of this year ill put an order in but well have to wait and see.

the crazy part will be that even with a rated RMS of 2500 I'll only be running them at 2ohms i dont want to run them any higher i would like the SQ if i can get it like i want it. on that note all the factory speakers/ will be replaced i just haven't decided to what extent are how big i want to go yet.. i just got my old infinity 4 channel fixed and working like new. so i have an amp to run mids/ highs. i just dont know how i want to do them yet.

but update as of now. im trying to finalize a design of the enclosure. will have all 45s corners somewhere around 8.5-9.5 cuft with 14+ PAPF ill have pictures up when im happy with it. also it will be pillow'd wrapped i just haven't decided in a material yet might go weird on it.

okay well today i got around to putting in the BIG 3 upgrade, turned out pretty well if i do say so myself... well idk what else to say so here it is for now...

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

e194886a-b518-4d0d-881c-131d3504423a.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

this is where i decided to put the frame ground. nice and solid...

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0484_BURST002_COVER.jpg

not a great pic but 8000k HIDs...

IMAG0485.jpg

...also still trying to decide on a box design. i will have one up here sometime tonight and will be looking for INPUT PLEASE! might make a thread in the enclosures area or revive an old one to see what people say...

where you get your HID from?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

where you get your HID from?

company called VVME i dont remember if i got them off of ebay or from one of the sites ive seen them on. got them for around 50 shipped. from all the research ive done they are supposed to be one of the best, the kit i got was simple enough. although the plug and play clips were on the wrong side, meh :shrug: they work great, light up everything so much better than the stock ones i had. especially on the highway.

my buddy got the 55w kit for his dads yukon after figuring out how to wire them they work pretty beastly. but his are the 5000k or 6000k look normal minus if you stare at them youll see spots... lol

edit: i forgot to say also stay away from the slim/ digital ones they dont have the same output of light as the analog ballasts

so after blankly staring at the ass end of my car for a few minutes Ive come to the realization that i have no other real option of where to mount my amp. besides the box. i was really trying to stay away from this. but there is no room under the rear seats... the isn't enough room under, or on the sides of the box i don't want to mount the amp permanently to the car someplace where it may get in the way let to the back of the rear seats...

does anyone have a thought on this maybe different location or idea i haven't thought of? or a way to mount to the box that wont/ couldn't compromise the amp, or its safety, in any way?

please help

build false floor. look at meades build. put amp under subs

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

build false floor. look at meades build. put amp under subs

that does seem to be the only option... i just have barely any room to do so. amp is just over 2.5 tall. and box is 18 i dont want the box to stick up over rear seats much if at all and i have to work with is 3inches so itll be tight going to need some fans for sure...

EDIT: the seats are about 20-20.5 high average

On my old setup in the truck i mounted 2 SAZ2500 one on each side of the box and had no issues. You should be able to fit your amp on the side of the box. The box can only go as far as the wheel fender which leaves room for an amp. I fell your pain i know how tight the rear is to try and fit all the equipment.

Team DOA

Team gg

Archived