Sonic Electronix

i payed 60 for mine on ebay, mine is soundstream

works hella good for me, perfect for country, old rock, anything that has bass, but you cant hear it really, just be careful tho, they are strong

this guy has his hooked up to 2 12" lanzar opti drive subs with 2 old ass 600 watt poweracoustik amps LT620/2 in a 1978 caprice and his car pounds hella hard. and from what i have heard the brands he has isnt good at all.
l_925bbcf8e16e9a0ad18d8a73c191df27.pngm_c1dbd6ec536f5f5ca657139d31b602d1.jpg

this guy has his hooked up to 2 12" lanzar opti drive subs with 2 old ass 600 watt poweracoustik amps LT620/2 in a 1978 caprice and his car pounds hella hard. and from what i have heard the brands he has isnt good at all.

dont listen to brands, imo every brand has something good going for them...it does pound i use 2 12" cvt's on a kenwood amp, and i can throw in anything and have it hit as hard as jeezy, and sound clean doing so

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

dont listen to brands, imo every brand has something good going for them...it does pound i use 2 12" cvt's on a kenwood amp, and i can throw in anything and have it hit as hard as jeezy, and sound clean doing so
wow most music sounds kind of shitty in my car but i think it might be that i am using burned cds that are bad quality.hell i dont know what i hear so much different stuff.

wow most music sounds kind of shitty in my car but i think it might be that i am using burned cds that are bad quality.hell i dont know what i hear so much different stuff.

burned cds quality has alot to do with the cd itself, the way ur burning it, the speed, program ur using, the burner...when i burn cd's mine sound just as good as a regular cd u buy from the store

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

burned cds quality has alot to do with the cd itself, the way ur burning it, the speed, program ur using, the burner...when i burn cd's mine sound just as good as a regular cd u buy from the store
yea. i was using limewire and a old burner that came in my computer like 4 or 5 years ago. Edited by scarykds01

yea. i was using limewire and a old burner that came in my computer like 4 or 5 years ago.

i use limewire too, but my comp is incredible (my lil baby) its a year old and i spent ALOT on it, so its got a bomb ass burner

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i use limewire too, but my comp is incredible (my lil baby) its a year old and i spent ALOT on it, so its got a bomb ass burner

i guess i need to take my broke ass and upgrade. but im kind of retarded when it comes to computers.and car audio and lol

i guess i need to take my broke ass and upgrade. but im kind of retarded when it comes to computers.and car audio and lol

well ur at a great site to help yourself in both those fields

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

well ur at a great site to help yourself in both those fields
there is alot of knowledge on here. hopefully extreme spl will be able to help my car im trying to get over to him this weekend. i just got the directions and its 103 miles each way. sucks but oh well. gotta have my beat !