Hey guys I'm about to order some halos and hids for my chrysler 300 and was wondering what experiences you guys have had? If you've had either how did you like them and was it worth the money?

If you havent but have seen them what is your opinion on them?

Im probably going to get these rbg halos installed in a new headlight assembly along with fog light halos so in total about $1k

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/300ccolorshift.aspx

2005Chrysler300WhiteHaloRings-606x380.jp

What brand hids have you guys bought before? I was lookin to buy an 55w 8k hid kit for the low beams and 35w 8k kit for fogs and I was probably gonna get them off of shiphid.com since it seemed like a nice price and ive heard decent things about them ↓↓↓

http://www.shiphid.com/55W+AC+HID+Kits/55W+Automobile+Xenon+HID+Conversion+Kit.html

And

http://www.shiphid.com/55W+AC+HID+Kits/55W+Automobile+Xenon+HID+Conversion+Kit.html

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

i like the new ones the ones that just change 2 colors i dont like because its just every other LED is the color so it looks spaced out my friends both have them in white looks so good consider getting the inside of the headlight and halos painted too it will make it look more hidden

I x2 on what threehundred said about the paint part. Not because hidden but just moreso because, looks better.

But, I saw a 300 in person with fogs/angel/ect... it was a white light (Wasn't pure white but had some blueish to it). Wow. I seriously almost stopped (it was in a parking lot) to find whomever the owner was to be like "That? Looks sick. I am glad I saw this. Looks good." And I don't do that. Only reason I didn't was because late to work haha.

So if you get the right colors and all, looks good. But if you do some lame crap, no. I am 100% against it.

Sheena = pedobear

Yeah I mean hopefully I can get it to look nice like that, obviously thats my goal, so the halo kit I am lookin at is pretty much the best you can get right now and matched with 55w 8k hids I hope it will turn out good

But with the painting of the housing, AAC which is the company that im ordering the halos and headlight assemblies from offers to paint them flat black, do you guys think thats worth an extra $100 or should I just leave the whole thing like it is? Cuz im not really picturing why it looks better with the painted housing..

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

http://s527.photobucket.com/user/iEvoVII/media/DSC01929.jpg.html

Yeah. Take a look. What looks best? The painted ones....

Now granted, not the ones you'd get and they're not even all the same. Painted one in front has the amber color where the rest don't. But, they're all roughly the same lights (All fit mitsubishi lancer's of some sort) and they're all the same mockup, such as projector hid's and such.

Sheena = pedobear

I'd look at Flashtech USA man, same damn thing as oracle but far cheaper. That is the brand of halos I'm running in my truck, did the retrofit and halo install myself.

8572779790_d87da93691_b.jpg
DSC_0161 by ibf150, on Flickr

8572777414_ed3b0d2ea0_b.jpg
DSC_0147 by ibf150, on Flickr

I have the colorshift halo set, here is a video of them:

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Oh ok I got you, but the problem I have tho is that the high and parking/turning lights arent projected and need a reflector so like half of the headlight will be flat black and the other half chrome

Ill draw up somethin to show the design of the 300s headlights. Just a sec

I'd look at Flashtech USA man, same damn thing as oracle but far cheaper. That is the brand of halos I'm running in my truck, did the retrofit and halo install myself.

Thanks for commenting! Haha I was hoping you would see this haha

But yeah I was looking at flashtech and I do like the prices but I couldnt find any fog halos for my car from them and what I really like about the oracle is that the led driver can also run more leds that I was going to put in the footwells

and im kinda scared of installing the leds myself and oracle offers to install the halos in the headlights and fog lights while I tried contacting flashtech about it and got no response

I LOVE your headlights by the way man, yours are pretty much the reason why I want to get some in mine too

43284d1362023749-poll-painting-silver-c-

Thank you. So the right side is low beams and that will be 8k hids and the left lower part is high beam and it looks to be chrome in that pic then I am going to use switchback leds in the upper left part so they run white with fog lights on then flash amber for the turn signal

I like the look of that color headlight housing but my car is tan so im not sure how good that will look on mine, or flat black either..

Archived