Oh ok I got you, but the problem I have tho is that the high and parking/turning lights arent projected and need a reflector so like half of the headlight will be flat black and the other half chrome

Ill draw up somethin to show the design of the 300s headlights. Just a sec

http://s527.photobucket.com/user/iEvoVII/media/image-52.jpg.html

Such as that? Lol. Still, looks better painted. Even if it's only half of it. But that's my opinion.

Sheena = pedobear

you can get LEDs from anywhere and add them in the interior or engine bay ,grill area w.e the prices are pretty close nowadays on the 300 i know flashtech had a deal on white halos for like 120 bux

Thanks man the retrofit was the biggest ordeal halos no problem, you can run multiple LEDs on the Flashtech controller. Try giving them a call again, they do painting/halo installs fogs headlights and they have quality HID kits as well. Tell them Ivan with the red F150 sent you their way and see what they can do for you.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Thanks, Ill try again and see how it goes. How do you like your halos? Are they pretty bright? And can you dial in a pretty good looking whitish/blue?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Thanks, Ill try again and see how it goes. How do you like your halos? Are they pretty bright? And can you dial in a pretty good looking whitish/blue?

"White" isn't a pure white due to it being produced by a blend of red, green, blue. But they do produce an aqua color like this:

549327_277428302389473_829724094_n.jpg

I love them man, they turn heads everywhere I go. They are pretty bright

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Archived