Sundown Audio

RF Punch 200.2 Troubleshoot

Kenny Clark

I picked up a used 200.2 that supposedly worked. Wanted to try it this morning before I really get into my build. Turned the HU on and the Protection light came on on the amp. Stays on for 5-8 secs then switches to the power light for a mili sec then back to protect. Junk??? What do you think?

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Its a good frame ground.. My 500A2 was/is hooked to it and works fine...:-/

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

then without being at your car, and getting a hands on touch of whats going on, i'd say YES, sounds like the amp may be fubar'd sir. Make sure theres no fraid wires on the power/ground wires touching/shorting out, other then that, not much more it can be.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Copy the fubar'd...:( Grrrrrr.......Anyways,....Thanks boss! Thinkin I might have just bought that used Skar 800.1 on here so....I wont need the bitch!

95 Civic 4 door-

Big 3

Archived