DC Sound Lab

After talking to Steve and Rusty 4 18s seem to be the only way to go ............And to think i thought that FI- super star was crazy when he told me he was getting 4 , But there is a problem :blush: 4 18s and a 42 inch tv just dont mix i thought 2 was bad but 4 hummm lets just say not good for the home team.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

skip out on that 42 inch TV and just do the 4 18s bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yea go with the 4 18s leave out the plasma

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

skip out on that 42 inch TV and just do the 4 18s bro.

Well my "girl friend " bought the tv for me so it going in even if i have to lay it on the floor , I have an idea of how its going to work but i think im going to end up breaking it but on a good note .....i didnt buy the damn thing in the first place :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well my "girl friend " bought the tv for me so it going in even if i have to lay it on the floor , I have an idea of how its going to work but i think im going to end up breaking it but on a good note .....i didnt buy the damn thing in the first place :lol:

ah man put that TV in the garage and watch it while installing those 18s.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

if u know your gonna break it why put it in use it in the house for something

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

if you REALLY want that in the car, call up Tim (GP) and have him come down, and glass that tv in the roof of the car, THAT is the best place for that tv... a digital moonroof

couldnt be that hard, infact even I know I could do it, a trim piece, fabric, find the rail supports, add support between the supports, hell I would weld bolts thru the roof, then shave them off, and clean it up with a lil body filler/ or lead

Bammmm!!!

I have seen that done before, but with smaller tvs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if u know your gonna break it why put it in use it in the house for something

Ok well think about this i was willing to put a 42 in my car that means that a simple 42 isnt good enough to to go in the house :lol: 56 or bigger

good luck bro... I hope you get to use your tv... i would think with the 4 18's that has a huge magnet field and it would then make your tv do a bunch of funny shit with the colors and shit.. You may not cause it is plasma.. but.. i would be carefull.. i tv of that size and then the magnets on the woofers..

hate for a new tv to get ruined...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend