DC Sound Lab

Ok, so I built a 2.8 cu ft ported box strictly for SPL use. My question is power handling... What is max I could put to the sub before it goes up in smoke?? 2000?-3000 Watts? Only for burps. I will post pics of the box with my homemade 6" flared aeroport soon as its complete.

If its for spl you will probably want a bigger aeroport but I could be wrong

And you will be limited by the thermal limits of the 2.5in coil if its m1 or 3" I believe if its m2

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

And you will be limited by the thermal limits of the 2.5in coil if its m1 or 3" I believe if its m2

the level 4 is 3 inch for both m1 and m2

different soft parts i believe

id do 2-2.5k for short burps but thats just me you will have to test and tune

and i think you will want a little more port area if the box is not built yet look into a 8inch areo

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I have 10" pvc also...I could make a flared aero out of that if you think that would be better.

Peak power for people in SPL is all found by testing the limits of a sub in your application, everyone's going to find different limits based on there rest of there set up. Theres a vid floating around on you tube somewhere of some SPL guys in Italy burping a single m1 Lv3 with 17K =]

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Peak power for people in SPL is all found by testing the limits of a sub in your application, everyone's going to find different limits based on there rest of there set up. Theres a vid floating around on you tube somewhere of some SPL guys in Italy burping a single m1 Lv3 with 17K =]

17K...... That's just crazy.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg