Hitting the lanes for the first time. Any advice?

RobertR

I wish I knew where my set up peaked at. TL time is so expensive around here I couldnt bring my self to cough up the cash. I live out in the sticks and closest thing to a system around here is a 15 inch power acoustic in a 2 cube swiss cheese box with a 1200 watt sony explode amp so I have nothing to compare mine against. (not that there is anything wrong with power acoustic or sony amps if your into that sort of thing) Unfortunately stressing is in my nature. Its the night before the competition and I am honestly more nervous now then the first time I saw a real vagina. :rofl2:

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Honestly I wouldnt mind breaking my gear. I mean yeah it would kinda suck...but I want to recone my sa-12s from d4 to d2. I have a DD m1c that im dying to throw at these subs. Plus its easier to talk my wife into letting me spend money if my gear is jacked up. If I get past qualifying tomorrow.....Im gonna wang on my shit till it goes up in a mushroom cloud.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

I have heated headrest's so they cant easily be removed. Plus im pretty sure midwest spl frowns upon that.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

some times putting the amp to the limits will be less loud than at the correct settings and safely playing them even for a few minutes tell her they broke order them adn then get new ones its gubba be boring with no bass for 2 weeks or so

Sorry that was more of a joke. I wont intentionally grenade my system. But I wont baby it either. buy it, build it, break it, learn from it, repeat.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Sorry that was more of a joke. I wont intentionally grenade my system. But I wont baby it either. buy it, build it, break it, learn from it, repeat.

everytime you break something you seem to always want to put something better in your car :>

dont push your system past its limits and break crap. and DONT GIVE DEMOS BEFORE THE SHOW!! it heats things up and drains your battery giving you a lower score.

Made that mistake my first run. :facepalm:

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived