Need help don't know what size alternator I need

Need help don't know what size alternator I need .. Ok I'm new to ho alt's so don't know what size I need

1998 gmc savana van 5.7 v8 I should be under 6500 watt's so Farr I have the following

All wire is ski high wire.. not instal yet

150.ft 0/1

100.ft 4awg

100.ft 8awg

Aq3500.1 got it wile it was on sale

6 10"ev's for mid bass

4 beyma tweeter

Still need

Battery

Ho alt

Amp for midbass

Amp for tweeter

Sub's

The size of alt depends on how many batteries you will get and how you gonna wire your system..

for single aq at 1 ohm you be fine with 300 amp alt with upgraded battery under the hood and two/ three batteries in the back for example xp3000 ..

3 runs of 0 gauge (two pos one neg) u can always add more.. but this is the minimum imo..

btw. Im from Trenton area and have a couple friends in Lyndhurst and Garfield ;)

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

The size of alt depends on how many batteries you will get and how you gonna wire your system..

for single aq at 1 ohm you be fine with 300 amp alt with upgraded battery under the hood and two/ three batteries in the back for example xp3000 ..

3 runs of 0 gauge (two pos one neg) u can always add more.. but this is the minimum imo..

btw. Im from Trenton area and have a couple friends in Lyndhurst and Garfield ;)

Nice to see ppl from nj I'm from Paterson and yea I'll be running the aq3500.1 at 1ohm

Mite be getting the hdc3 18"s and on the battery's I'm looking at http://www.remybattery.com/mobile/Deka-Intimidator-9A34M-AGM-Marine-Battery-P9239.aspx

Many people are using these batteries.. Get a couple and see what happens.. you can always add since $90 per each is not that bad!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived