thurston_m_2009 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Need a little help wiring my super tweets . Would it work ok if I added them to the crossovers that came with my components .or would I be best just using the bass block capacitor ! I have a 4 channel with high pass also my pioneer hu has an eq
OrzechNJ Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 are the components the same brand ? edit: i mean crossovers, did they come with the tweeters? sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
thurston_m_2009 Posted April 14, 2013 Author Report Posted April 14, 2013 The. Components are the same brand but came with. Little 1" tweeters
Ben Fultz Posted April 14, 2013 Report Posted April 14, 2013 Compare the usable frequency of both the super tweeter and the 1" tweeters, most super tweeter play a lot higher than most dome tweeters, would be a waste to only feed them frequency's that a dome would be better off playing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.