Well I survived my first competition

RobertR

thanks guys. I was actually hoping for a little higher numbers but isnt that how it always goes.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Sounds like you had a good time. And that's what it is about IMO. The 3 or 4 times I have "competed" - every time I get stupid nervous for some reason. And I don't get it. I just do it for fun. Still- it bugs me out sometimes.

And from a 137 to a 140 - 3 whole DBs by just scoping the amp in- kudos on that. I say Excellent Job.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Sounds like you had a good time. And that's what it is about IMO. The 3 or 4 times I have "competed" - every time I get stupid nervous for some reason. And I don't get it. I just do it for fun. Still- it bugs me out sometimes.

And from a 137 to a 140 - 3 whole DBs by just scoping the amp in- kudos on that. I say Excellent Job.

Thanks man. It was a lot of fun and Im already gearing up for my next comp on the 27th of this month. When he called for everybody to line up for qualifiying I got so nervous I almost threw up. It was funny cause you could immediately pick out the first timers in the crowd because we all froze.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

thanks guys. I was actually hoping for a little higher numbers but isnt that how it always goes.

I have always kept my hopes low when metering a car for the first time. My MINI Coop surprised the hell outta me when I took it to it's first competition haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I will definately be more realistic the next time around. I mean I knew i wasnt going to put up a 150 but I was hoping for a little better then 140.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

More power and you will get it up there. I put up a 142.1 my first go on an ap1500 mini at half ohm with 2 says 15s in a small box like less than 6 cubes. Went to aq2200 and did a 146, then my car died!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

nice job man, was this a MIDWESTSPL event?

Yeah it was, lanny did a 159.7 with music not a tone song rofl, his 6 smds are insane, let alone his clean setup.

nice job man, was this a MIDWESTSPL event?

Thanks man. Yeah it was midwest spl at h&h audio in olathe ks. Was wondering if you were going to make it.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived