Well I survived my first competition

RobertR

if YOU like music, dont get to caught up into numbers or youll end up going to JUST numbers and it wont sound all that great musically.

the SA series subs can take lots of power. i had 1700rms on mine, mind you they started tearing surrounds and breaking coils in half, but i beat the shit out of them lol

shows are fun. once you start going to shows, youll start trying to find more in your area and it turns into a big "hangout" rather then a comp. i go just to hang out, i have more fun that way

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

While I was finishing up a demo, I couldnt figure out why my system was still hitting after I shut it off, and why it was so much louder then it was before, turned out lenny was behind me.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

if YOU like music, dont get to caught up into numbers or youll end up going to JUST numbers and it wont sound all that great musically.

the SA series subs can take lots of power. i had 1700rms on mine, mind you they started tearing surrounds and breaking coils in half, but i beat the shit out of them lol

shows are fun. once you start going to shows, youll start trying to find more in your area and it turns into a big "hangout" rather then a comp. i go just to hang out, i have more fun that way

I do prefer music over flat out spl. Im getting ready to put around 1700 on my sa-12s tomorrow actually. I usually tend to just wang on my shit till it falls apart and then upgrade it.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

I do prefer music over flat out spl. Im getting ready to put around 1700 on my sa-12s tomorrow actually. I usually tend to just wang on my shit till it falls apart and then upgrade it.

its very hard to get the best of both worlds out of a trunk. but do able, my first 150 was from a trunk. took me 6-8 boxes but i did it, and i did it while still being able to kill 30hz. pluggable/interchangeable ports are your friend for that!

the sa12s should take that power fine depending on box volume. i never had an issue with them thermally but mechanically. but i had 4 saz4500s ( at .35 ea) on 12 of them lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Was also very impressed with the guy running re audio 8s that did a 142.8 at 23 hz. and they were only the $50 dollar 8's. NOT the top of the line model.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Fox unfortunately with my car I cant go much bigger then 4 cubes so Im kinda limited on my options. I would be very interested in seeing what box you used to hit 150.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived