50 ways to rock a lighter

I never really liked zippos. The only zippo I had was when I was a kid and it had a compass and a flashlight built in. Haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I used to have one but unfortunatelly lost it.. It costsed me a lot of money back in a days.. Forunatelly i dont need one anymore ;))

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I used to have one but unfortunatelly lost it.. It costsed me a lot of money back in a days.. Forunatelly i dont need one anymore ;))

X2!!! lol :D

Ill snap a pic of mine. I use to do quite a few tricks at bars. I still have it, it only sees use when I light a torch or smoke cigars with the boys ;)

I use to collect them. Had quite a few but sold my collection off. Sold 2 back to Zippo cause they where some of the first ever made. Zippo is only a short drive from my house.

How much did you get for them?

Enough.Lol. I got them off of an older gentleman that sadly just passed away yesterday early morning at the young age of 93. Its kinda weird for me to be seeing a thread about Zippos at this time if ya know what I mean. After I sold them I split the money with him. It was the right thing to do cause I only gave him 50 bucks for them. I knew they where worth more but that's all he wanted for them. I'll have to see if I can find a couple pics of the collection I had. I think I still have some laying around here somewhere. I think Zippo still has them on display in their museum. Its been awhile since I've been over there tho so I'm not 100 percent sure if they're still up or not.

Archived