This has multiple parts, but i'll keep it shorts.

I downloaded decaf's zip 31 (sbn) and got it burnt to a disc last night. I've been sick all weekend so i'm just getting around to it. Finally today, things are feeling better for me, so i'm ready to bump it a little.

go out to my little coroller, pop it in. turn my lc-1 to 3/4, crank the volume up. Everything is going well, this is sweet! song 3 comes on, hardly any noise in my car, everything starts shaking...wtf...turn around....excursion like crazy...start smelling something toasty.....ohhhh shiettttt...turn everything off, sub POURS out smoke out of the port...must have been playing some 20 hz note.

now, you're thinknig HAHAHAH, blew your nice sub, but no. until i decide on what i'm going to do until my sundown 18's get here i am simply running an EFX hyperdrive(LOL, SCHOCHE SUB)...not upset at all...go inside, tell my girlfriend, she feels bad, tell her long hurr don't curr...browse the meme thread for an hour, go back out to my car just for lulz, turn on some more decaf, sub is working perfectly! bump it for 5 minutes showing my brother....lock up the car, go back inside....10 minutes later and the police were coming because of a noise complaint.

keep in mind, i live in central maine and my town population is 3,000, i'm not really sure who i could be disturbing...

noise complaint for efx Hyperdrive on 600 watts....CSB.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived