Second Skin Audio

Torres help....

Begining to wonder if im a complete fuck-tard!?!?! Lol. I have been frigging with Torres for a week and cant quite nail down what I need and I guess its time to turn to some help. Im gonna try and give as much info as I can. Thanks in advance to any help given.

2-Skar 15s

Like to be around 7.0-7.3 CuFt

Tuned around 32-33 Hz

Avail Space - 34"W - 18"...20"MAX H - and its going to be a sealed trunk job so L is avail.

I REALLY REALLY want a slot port.

Sub Disp is .3

What am I missing?!?!?

Please and Thanks!!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

I don't see getting 7 cubes with those dimensions

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I can't remember what the depth was....I'm not home. Depth really isn't an issue...I wanna say it was around 26,28,30? Like I said I can't remember. It came out to 7.34 cuft. I guess my real prob is drawing it out. I've never used Google sketch or Torres and when I calculated up my box I ended up with a slot port that ran along the top of the subs the whole length of the box. I just wanted to make sure I'm right. But I understand that you really can't help me without pics....:-(. I'll try and get some shit uploaded in the next few days. Busy with the fire dept!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Across the top or bottom will work depending on where the port is less obstructed, with that info and a depth that will work (namely you can close the trunk) would be enough info.

Alright. Thanks. I wanna build this bitch this weekend. I'm getting my amps tomorrow so I wanna start breaking in the subs ASAP. I'll give it the ol college try!!! Lol.

95 Civic 4 door-

Big 3

Archived