Jump to content

Soldering Maybe


Cboeger

Recommended Posts

Posted

What do you do when your speaker terminals are too big for your speaker wiring harness? Do you cut off the end of the speaker wiring harness, use wire cutters then put the wires into a space connectors thing, and solder the wire and space connecters together and then attach them to the speaker terminals or what? Or am I totally wrong and does someone have a tutorial of it?

Posted

What are you talking about your speaker terminals are too big for your wiring harness? Are you talking about space connectors like these? If they are too big just run down to radioshack and get the proper sized ones
spade-connectors-female.jpg

Posted

What are you talking about your speaker terminals are too big for your wiring harness? Are you talking about space connectors like these? If they are too big just run down to radioshack and get the proper sized ones

spade-connectors-female.jpg

Get the proper sized space connectors or wiring harness?

Posted

Well right now I have no idea what you are talking about. I was taking a guess, but if that's not it could you post a picture?

Posted

Well right now I have no idea what you are talking about. I was taking a guess, but if that's not it could you post a picture?

Ya one second Ill take a picture, I'm finally getting around to doing it this weekend havent had time to do it this week, cold+ been sick

Posted

What is with people putting "maybe" in the title???

Soldering maybe.

Help maybe

Maybe car audio maybe

maybe amp fried...

:suicide-santa:

Posted

2CG3F.jpg

2CG4J.jpg

speaker terminals are too big for the harness, what do i do to make them fit (how do i modify the harness correctly)

Posted

What is with people putting "maybe" in the title???

Soldering maybe.

Help maybe

Maybe car audio maybe

maybe amp fried...

:suicide-santa:

couldnt thnk of a title and then after i posted it, i thought i should of titled it speaker terminals

Posted

Are they the proper width but just not staying on there like the should?

Posted

To answer your question OP I always solder wire directly to the speaker terminals. I NEVER crimp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...