The shootings and "terrorist attacks" will continue until the sheeple allow the legislation. They are pushing an agenda, it is obvious, they want to act like some new Patriot Act/gun law will make it all stop.

I'm gonna hate

They are confirmed to be Chechnian (sp?), east russian block, essentially Islamic Russians. These dudes are nuts. Serious hardcore extremist motherfuckers. Few years back guys from same group/area had some big hostage situation overseas somewhere in a movie theater where they were excuting people every hour, few other pretty serious incidents as well. Big shoot outs with police etc... Bombings... you name it.

Edit: The timing on this shit happening is almost a bit much to even be "ironic", especially with Obamas little cry baby temper tantrum speech after the gun control shit failed AGAIN. False flag/ staged events have been used for centuries by political leaders to push their agendas. What a better way to control people, than to create a problem to make them all scared, and then be able to control them, via your magic solution, that only furthers your agenda. It's called Heglian Dialectic. Problem, Reaction, Solution. Create a Problem, already knowing the masses typical reaction, To which you can provide the cure all solution( that in reality furthers whatever your "special" agenda is.). Its been proven time and time again to be effective. Our government is so F'd up and twisted in its dealing, most people wouldn't/couldn't grasp it.

People act like Operation Northwoods isn't a real thing!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf It is now declassified and public info. The only president who didn't play ball was Kennedy, hint hint.

I'm gonna hate

Again Ill say it Heglian Dialectic, and regardless of what most peoples true opinions are, most are to scared to stand and fight for them. Also the "real" numbers don't mean shit, Obummer kept telling us 90 percent of America supported this new Gun Control.... Bullshit. They'll make up whatever numbers they need to, play the shit out of it on the Media to make everyone that isnt in agreeance feel like a minority, and push their shit thru.

With all this shit happening now in Boston, I am hearing phrases like "home grown terroism" popping up like mad. Home grown Terrorism? Sounds like a good segway into further limiting our acts and rights to me. " Ladies and gentleman, due to the unprecedent amount of "home grown terrorism occuring", we have begun martial law, in an order to control the situation, we will now begin our door to door searches and confiscations and detainings, much like we practiced in New Orleans, and more recently in Boston, we when effectively put a large portion of an entire city under lock down."

Anyone here about the evil stepchild of SOPA that was passed yesterday while we are all distracted by this shit? No? Google it. Cant remember its exact name right now.

Also if this "home grown terrorism" is so F'ing dangerous, and these guys are so well armed with assault weapons and all kinds of bombs, then why the hell was Obama in Boston yesterday? If they are such a danger, why would we have sent the president right into harms way? Because this is some Heglian Dialectic shit going on, to further the administrations plans of taking away our rights, and exerting control over the people, so the select few can continue to profit, while we all get flushed down the shitter.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Hey, good action on CNN right now,

Think they may have pinpointed the guy,

They said they are anticipating him going out in a blaze of glory, with that kind of anticipation, they will probably shoot him dead before they even care to get close to him, when bombs have been involved, they cant be too careful.

XS-power1.jpg

I highly doubt because of this event its going to change everyones or hardly anyones opinion about having guns.

Just my perspective/ opinion.

Im even more glad to own a gun for personal safety.

That is the point of staging multiple events. *shooting* "Gun control? no?" *terrorist attack* "How about now?" *shooting* *shooting* "Now!?" *terrorist attack* ...

It doesn't end until they have their legislation. It never does, people are just starting to wake up.

I'm gonna hate

All these things are crazy. There's a big fireworks display this weekend in my area called thunder over louisville. Everybody Is worried about something happening at it. There supposed to be increasing security more then normal this year.

Over 800000 people at thunder this year even without airshow... And its on 4/20, so basically theres gonna be a bunch of stoners and somethings gonna happen, its a given... Fuck this world

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Our very own Gov't has come up with some pretty whacked out shit already folks, so don't think them being behind this is all to far fetched:

"

The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay. It also called for terrorist attacks within the United States that would be conducted by pro-U.S. forces disguising themselves as Cuban agents.

One of the most fascinating aspects of Operation Northwoods involved the proposed hijacking of an American passenger plane. The JCS proposed that a real plane containing American passengers would be hijacked by friendly forces disguised as Cuban agents. The plane would drop down off the radar screen and be replaced by a pilotless aircraft, which would crash, purportedly killing all the passengers. Under the plan, the real passenger plane would be secretly flown back to the United States"

the above is real btw. The above plan was accepted and approved by the JCS ( joint chiefs of staff) and the heads of the DoD, but was rejected by JFK. Shortly thereafter, well... we know what happened to JFK don't we.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Our very own Gov't has come up with some pretty whacked out shit already folks, so don't think them being behind this is all to far fetched:

"

The plan called for U.S. personnel to disguise themselves as agents of the Cuban government and to engage in terrorist attacks on the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay. It also called for terrorist attacks within the United States that would be conducted by pro-U.S. forces disguising themselves as Cuban agents.

One of the most fascinating aspects of Operation Northwoods involved the proposed hijacking of an American passenger plane. The JCS proposed that a real plane containing American passengers would be hijacked by friendly forces disguised as Cuban agents. The plane would drop down off the radar screen and be replaced by a pilotless aircraft, which would crash, purportedly killing all the passengers. Under the plan, the real passenger plane would be secretly flown back to the United States"

the above is real btw. The above plan was accepted and approved by the JCS ( joint chiefs of staff) and the heads of the DoD, but was rejected by JFK. Shortly thereafter, well... we know what happened to JFK don't we.

I hope it is no mystery at this point that history repeats itself.

I'm gonna hate

"

Unfortunately for us we dont and havent had a decent president to turn down this type of crazy shit. I believe this is how 9/11 came about. There have been leaked plans where Bush himself said they would not be able to initate a war on afghanistan without some sort of horrible event against the us to make the citizens feel they need protection and retaliation. 9/11 happened a month later

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived