On my old crown vic the mirror kept on falling to, this one guy at AutoZone told me to just leave the screw loose and i did, the mirror would still fall off but the metal piece would stay on the glass and all i had to do was slide it back on, easier and faster then glueing it back on

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

On my old crown vic the mirror kept on falling to, this one guy at AutoZone told me to just leave the screw loose and i did, the mirror would still fall off but the metal piece would stay on the glass and all i had to do was slide it back on, easier and faster then glueing it back on

real good point. That will work well. My mirror in my f- body was a spring metal compression fit so that wouldn't work

I have a small chunk missing from mine but it didn't crack or fracture just ripped the old glue and glass out with it so their is a dent in my windshield so if u wanna stop the rattle put some sound deadener around it that should help with the rattle

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Just listen to the other members with not using the mirror. I had went through 3 windshields from the damn mirror taking a chunk of glass out that went halfway through the glass and had a slight spider crack that came from it. I'd just have it so the mirror is up there when you need to back up. I only use my mirror when I am backing out of my driveway. Just so I can see who is directly behind me and not run into them. Other than that I always take the mirror down and throw it in the passenger seat or in the glove box if I have other people with me and just use the outside mirrors with spot mirrors in the corner to see everything. In NYS it is legal to use just 2 out of 3 mirrors whether it is one outside and one inside mirror or both outside mirrors its legal. Plus if it wasn't then it makes absolutely no sense to be able to black out your rear window 100% and still have a mirror when you can't see through the glass. lol.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Archived