Building around 4 type R 12d2's

I am planning my system build around 4 Alpine type r 12d2's. This is going in a 93 dodge shadow because i got it for free!

i want this to get low and set some car alarms off. I had 2 12d4s in my audi TT but they ruined the interior in that so i sold them.

So i was wondering what would be a good box size for max spl? Also how low should i tune it? I am adding a second alt and two large agm deep cycle batteries for power. A local shop recommended a Mrx M240 to power it.

Thanks alec

are these the new type r's or the old ones b/c there is a 400w rms different in the two if they r the olds ones u might be ok with that amp but if they r the new style u need more a lot more

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

why do you want to set car alarms off?

which type r's? they have 3 different generations.

you'd need like 8 cubes after displacements. kinda hard to fit that in a trunk. you will likely end up having to fire it up, which will make your trunk and rear deck rattle like hell unless you deaden the absolute shit out of everything.

+1

why do you want to set car alarms off?

which type r's? they have 3 different generations.

you'd need like 8 cubes after displacements. kinda hard to fit that in a trunk. you will likely end up having to fire it up, which will make your trunk and rear deck rattle like hell unless you deaden the absolute shit out of everything.

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

I am planning my system build around 4 Alpine type r 12d2's. This is going in a 93 dodge shadow because i got it for free!

i want this to get low and set some car alarms off. I had 2 12d4s in my audi TT but they ruined the interior in that so i sold them.

So i was wondering what would be a good box size for max spl? Also how low should i tune it? I am adding a second alt and two large agm deep cycle batteries for power. A local shop recommended a Mrx M240 to power it.

Thanks alec

kthxbye

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived