April 2013 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Second Skin

April 2013 SOTM Vote  

204 members have voted

1. 1. April 2013 SOTM Vote

thanks youngsticky! and Crandis16 same here lol as you can see in my pics i barley was able to fit a 5cubic foot box for the 18 and had to do a crazy hack job, and I had to work 2 jobs sleeping 6 hours a day all summer 2012 to wall it off by the end of summer, and buy other stuff for school :) if you want to get loud, you need to workkkk haha

thanks youngsticky! and Crandis16 same here lol as you can see in my pics i barley was able to fit a 5cubic foot box for the 18 and had to do a crazy hack job, and I had to work 2 jobs sleeping 6 hours a day all summer 2012 to wall it off by the end of summer, and buy other stuff for school :) if you want to get loud, you need to workkkk haha

well this was my first attempt at getting loud that started last summer on a $10/hr job lol. Now I graduate on Friday and start work in June, there will be plenty of upgrades as soon as I start bringing home the paychecks :D

oh, well congrats to razon if that's true :hi:

dude, not trying to burst your bubble! I just want this to be what it is and nothing more.

thanks for being a good sport, regardless. If you do end up not being the winner, i will send you a lil something for being a man, and not bitching. Thanks my bro.

I just wanted to bring this back up, I know you're a busy guy and I appreciate it a lot

congrats razon

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

• 3 weeks later...

oh, well congrats to razon if that's true :hi:

dude, not trying to burst your bubble! I just want this to be what it is and nothing more.

thanks for being a good sport, regardless. If you do end up not being the winner, i will send you a lil something for being a man, and not bitching. Thanks my bro.

I just wanted to bring this back up, I know you're a busy guy and I appreciate it a lot
hey Steve, I was wondering if you were still going to do this, thanks again :hi:

Archived