3Sixty.2 Setup Help

I am really having issues setting up my 3Sixty.2 with my factory head unit. I am having to obviously use High Level inputs but guess I am confused on how I am going to get a sub level because the factory has none. I want to have a sub and and sub and a four channel for my new doors.

Also how to properly setup with a DD-1?

Like Nothing Else..... 2012 Ford F-150 FX4Factory HeadunitGoogle Nexus 7Rockford Fosgate P2D4-12 SubRockford Fosgate P500.1 (Sub Amp)Rockford Fosgate P165S Front ComponentsRockford Fosgate P165 Rear DoorsRockford Fosgate P400.4 (Doors Amp)

Dynamat All Doors

Thanks to a lot more reading and some help from KyLar96 I think I got it.

Like Nothing Else..... 2012 Ford F-150 FX4Factory HeadunitGoogle Nexus 7Rockford Fosgate P2D4-12 SubRockford Fosgate P500.1 (Sub Amp)Rockford Fosgate P165S Front ComponentsRockford Fosgate P165 Rear DoorsRockford Fosgate P400.4 (Doors Amp)

Dynamat All Doors

WOOT !!

sorry bro. I didnt see this thread.

Ive been sick and not logged in for a few days.

I think now,.. You are on your way.... Go have fun. The more you play with it, the more youll understand.

Again, like i said. Once you know you have a working, and good BASIC start, i would save that as BASIC or START UP. or what ever, that way, if anything wierd happens. You reload that program, and your right back at square one.

Anyway,.. your up and rolling, go have fun. :good:

Archived