Amp Cooling

02Explorer

^^^ those work great if used properly.

my amp is next to the port so no fan needed

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I always seee people running fans on sundowns and dc's my crescendo 3500 never even gets the slightest bit warm? i mean, not at all. i blast my amp on many 2 hour drives, continuously, and after that i will check to see if my amp is warm, and its never been more than just slightly warm to the touch, not even close to hot. If i had to guess, the amp casing probably feels like about 85-90 degrees

edit:, now it is wired at 1 ohm, maybe the 0.5 will heat them up a lot more

my brother runs 4 aq 2200's at .5 strapped. so .25 ohm each amp and his amps will get bout 103+ after 15 minutes of playing never drop below 13v But they will cook an egg if he demos and plays all day long he has like 6 80mm fans moving air behind his amp rack. It only does a 152.5 on music still need to find the kinks.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived