MW SPL at Kc rim and tire in Belton Mo.

RobertR

I had no personal vehicles but we had a white 4 door olds walled with 4 fifteens and the black 4dr tahoe with 4 fifteens. Our team rep was there showing off the new b2 subs...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Right on. Didn't get to see you guys run. I spent most of the day with the "not so loud crowd".

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Not a bad turnout tonight. It was kinda crowded. Parking was a bit of an issue but everything went nice and smooth. Saw some pretty good numbers also. On a personal note.....I put up a new personal best at 142.5. Put up a 143.1 before the competition got started but officially I am going with the 142.5. Good enough for a third place and a trophy. I put up a 140 two weeks ago, spent less then $30 and got a pretty decent gain. Plus.......I got a trophy.

Want to give a big thank you to the Science of Sound guys for letting me use their TL to tune my gear tonight and to everybody else who gave me a shit ton of good advice for my upcoming rebuild.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Not a bad turnout tonight. It was kinda crowded. Parking was a bit of an issue but everything went nice and smooth. Saw some pretty good numbers also. On a personal note.....I put up a new personal best at 142.5. Put up a 143.1 before the competition got started but officially I am going with the 142.5. Good enough for a third place and a trophy. I put up a 140 two weeks ago, spent less then $30 and got a pretty decent gain. Plus.......I got a trophy.

Want to give a big thank you to the Science of Sound guys for letting me use their TL to tune my gear tonight and to everybody else who gave me a shit ton of good advice for my upcoming rebuild.

Hell yeah man good times today! Sorry I was a little busy with the lanes but it was good to see everyone today!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I would also like to add the no matter how hard you try..........133 db does not round up to 152 db. If you are new to the car audio world don't try to impress everybody by lying about your numbers and jumping into every car, truck and van proving you can handle loud bass . Get your vehicle metered, be honest about your numbers, tweak (or in some cases completely start over from scratch) your system, get louder, get your vehicle metered again, impress people by your db gains.

Take for instance my first run...i put up an astonishing 137. I could have lied and said I was in the forties. But then I would have not only been laughed at, but more importantly I would have lost what little credibility I had with anybody that was willing to help. I try to surround myself with the people that have probably forgotten more about car audio than I will ever learn. Its a good idea not to burn those bridges before you build them.

Sorry to be a dick but I cant stand liars. And I especially cant stand somebody that lies and then has the nerve to ask me for help.

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived