Sonic Electronix

900 Watt RMS amp on a 600 Watt Rms sub? Too much?

oh my deck has am amp output setting i believe. i can set it to high or low voltage. same with sub

I'm not too familiar with the newer JL stuff but what you said doesn't sound right. I've never heard of a deck that can change output voltage. On your sub are you talking a switch that changes the ohm reading because that doesn't change the power going into the sub, that's changing ohm load which changes the power your amp will give out.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I dont remember exactly what it is but i can change something on my deck for the amp from high to low power. idk if its output voltage or gain or what. I can also do it for the sub. its a jvc deck. oooold school lol

HEAD UNIT - JVC KD-G430SPEAKERS - Pioneer 3 ways in front & backAMP(S) - Kenwood 1000wSUB(S) - JL audio 12w6v2CAPACITOR - Performance Teknique 2 farad (digital)SUB ENCLOSURE - Custom built to spec slot portedBATTERY - Duralast (for now)ALTERNATOR - ?WIRES - Pro auto sound 4 Gauge power & ground wire

I dont remember exactly what it is but i can change something on my deck for the amp from high to low power. idk if its output voltage or gain or what. I can also do it for the sub. its a jvc deck. oooold school lol

IMO JVC is the new Walmart brand, They have good units but it seems they're lacking features and don't care or are just focusing on killing Kenwood. Some of Kenwood's older stuff is better than some new stuff which is a shame.

Also Sony I think is picking it up with their head units. Making a comeback perhaps.

But again I haven't heard of head units being able to change their output voltage.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

or do any of you know an amp that does 600ish watts rms? more then 500 lol. and for around 200 or less. the kac9105 is 180 new

JL 500/1 is a very good amp for for your sub. If you dont mind running used gear you can pick them up for under 200 all day.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived