Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

subwoofer repair


keith

Recommended Posts

Posted

Someone put a hole around the rubber part of my sa 12 subwoofer was wondering if their was any suggestion on how to repair it. It is not that bad and the cone area and everything else is ok is their any kind of way I can patch any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

Posted

Recone time :D

or contact GHOST CUSTOMS

​I believe he has patched surround before

zuOWf.jpg

Posted

if you are talking about the surround. slicone. apply thin layer on both sides try to push back the material to where it was make it fill in the gap. let it cure for 24 hrs, should be golden.

ive made that mistake in the past...

Posted

Sorry was out side washing the car yes I am talking about the surround silicone it has a tear in it what kind of silicone should I use and were can I get it .

Posted

goop

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

they sell it at home depot, last I checked its like 4.xx a can.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1128 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...