WTB DD-1

Pioneerchuck

Thank you so much for the lack of help...Lol but thanks for the bump ^_^

Just being honest with you man. Good luck finding a used one. And free bump again I guess. ;)

Yeah I know but its been a very slow build and there is still a lot to do so Im hoping maybe before I NEED one I might be able to find a used one. But if the time comes and I havent found one I definitely will buy new. Lol Cause you gotta have it... ^_^

Did you check to "tools" map and see if anyone near you has one you could use?

Honestly, I never even thought to do that....Lol Good idea though. Thank you :thanx:

If your by the DE area I can hook you up. I live in Hockessin which I don't think is too far from south jersey.

Or if you wanted to just set the amps up we could meet somewhere and take care of business, you go your way and I go back mine. I am in the military and don't always have greatest hours but am free most of the weekends. I teach at a college in West Chester, PA and work with a few guys that live in NJ. and have a wife and two kids but getting out of the house for a few hours normally isn't bad. Just let me know. I'll help as much as I can.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)