Cop Vs. Skaters-f@%&ing Insane

KWP369

FUCK that shit! i think that cop would rather those skaters go and join a street gang and just start robbing/ raping people instead.... what the fuck is wrong with our world? :mad: skate boarding is not a crime DAMNIT! :angry: i hate stupid fat fukin cops! let the kids do their thing ftw!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I thought it was funny he's got a kid pinned to the pavement and yet the other skateboarder is going away from them and he chases after them...WTF is wrong with him?

once you have somebody in handcuffs you are not allowed to leave them for liability issues, say the person in handcuffs is starting to have a heart attack or choking or he could get mugged just for the simple fact that the person is helpless wit their hands behind there back so that could be a lawsuit alone, then the cop comes runnin back and i thought he was bout to tackle that kid but he just violently grabbed his arms

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

come on people i know there are alot of parents out there, i would want to know how u would react if your son/daughter came home and showed you a video like that of a cop man handlin your son/daughter

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

i wanna take up skatebording now just so i can find some dirty cops

it is so pointless to mess wit skaters. they arent doing anything wrong. they just wanna roll instead of walk. maybe now theyll go after people on segways

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

What a piece of shit...I have been skating for about twenty years and I can not count the amount of time my friends or myself have been fucked with by out of control cops....Hope the piece of shit gets fucked with for this!!!!

i think the fact that the video is not a recollection of the whole scene is kinda biased. maybe that kid tried to fight the cop before hand or something but you wouldnt know cause you just see him pinned to the ground. it really depends on the situation but i mean if hes going on a power trip cause they were just skating then thats some serious bullshit and he should be fired. who are you hurting when you skateboard? youre not harming anyone or endangering anyones lives.

i think the fact that the video is not a recollection of the whole scene is kinda biased. maybe that kid tried to fight the cop before hand or something but you wouldn't know cause you just see him pinned to the ground. it really depends on the situation but i mean if hes going on a power trip cause they were just skating then thats some serious bullshit and he should be fired. who are you hurting when you skateboard? you're not harming anyone or endangering anyones lives.

i see where u goin with this but remember that the cop just kept sayin that your against city ordinance for skateboarding, not once did he mention anything bout assault on an officer

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

i see where u goin with this but remember that the cop just kept sayin that your against city ordinance for skateboarding, not once did he mention anything bout assault on an officer

very true i watched part 2 and i saw that what the cop was doing was bullshit. i mean yeah she might have tried to flee but theres no reason to choke a girl for that and handle her like she was trying to flee after killing someone. the others got arrested for talking back to the officer and saying she was just skateboarding is complete bs too. once they show that video to the jury im sure theyll get off and the officer will get a desk job, if they really wanted to that girl that was getting abused could get a really good settlement out of this as well. whats the fine for skateboarding like 20 bucks? lol that cop is a prick its cops like him that give the rest of the cops a bad name.

i wonder how long ago this happened and if a verdict or any indictment happened

SMDsigbannr9.jpg