Cop Vs. Skaters-f@%&ing Insane

KWP369

ok i have mad respect for cops and wat they due but this was way way way out of line, make sure u watch the whole video because it gets better in the end....

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

shit i noticed i forgot to put this in the off topic vid section, mods plz move it and i apologize for any incovience

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

that kid needs to have more respect for the fuzz.. i mean cop.. that cop is gonna be like.. ohhh shit.. i am on utube..

fuck i posted the wrong video.... that video was from one already posted on this site, i just edited my post so go back and check the video and plz watch the whole thing it gets better in the end....

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

fuck i posted the wrong video.... that video was from one already posted on this site, i just edited my post so go back and check the video and plz watch the whole thing it gets better in the end....

i smell a BUNCH OF LAWSUITS... esp with the cops faces being shown.. and them chokin kids for riding skateboards..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i smell a BUNCH OF LAWSUITS... esp with the cops faces being shown.. and them chokin kids for riding skateboards..

from wat the other "response" videos i've watched this cop has had 2 prior incidents like this so yea...

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

4 real thats bullshit...

i can only imagine wat i would do if i was in their circumstance.... o plz give me somethin like this one day

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Damn, I've got probably 16 credit hours in for criminal justice and all but it looks like that cop was seriously going crazy. He wanted to arrest everyone and anyone. What does suck is they don't show anything before hand to see how he was provoked. From what that video showed they weren't doing much of anything. Wonder why he was choking the girl skater and the other one that wasn't even doing anything? That one cop was going nuts and the other one had no idea what was going on! Although no matter how he was provoked he is supposed to be the mature adult that should be able to sustain some antagonizing because they get it everyday. On the news though they said this was his first complaint against him.