Second Skin Audio

Seeled Box into Ported, 6.325cu box for 2 15's

SGTSKIP

The Subs are 15" JL W3V2 D4's X 2, Amps for now are MA Audio 589i x 2 so probably around 300w per sub....

The box has an angled front but I did the math and got 6.325 cubes. After taking all of the 3/4 wood its made of away.

External it is

15' tall

34' wide

28' on the bottom

23 1/4 on the top

Internal after I made it square on the front

13.5 tall

31.75 Wide

25.5' Top and Bottom

I would like to find out fhe length and width of two ports, one for each chamber.

I can make a square port if it would be best but I can pop in circle ports easier and faster for now. This enclosure is not a forever enclosure, none of them are!!

PLease Help out

Thanks

Steven "SGTSKiP"

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Personally I would start all over from scratch. You will be happier with a custom box from the ground up then trying to change (Im assuming) a prefab box.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Actually I built myself to fit in my Mustubishi Galant GTZ''s trunk. I got in a front end wreck and they totaled the car out and I was in the hole on the car so I bought a Ford Windstar. The box is temp for the van, I just wanted to try porting it. So I will know what to expect when I build one for all the extra space in the van vs. car. I will build a new one soon but school is in the way so for know I want to ply with it.

Thanks for looking

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Archived