SMZ2 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Has anyone had experience with them? From what I understand the used items are returns or 30 days or less back to best buy, basically open box items... but they have killer deals on some tablets. I plan on running a 10.1 Asus Tablet fiberglassed into my dash and they have one for 159.99 used http://www.cowboom.com/product/804608. They rate the used from 4-7. 7 is supposed to be pretty good shape and I've read that if you don't like it you can return it and they pay shipping. Is this a too good of a deal or is it legit? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
ric006 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 i would say if you can buy with paypal your good and it says you can they will cover you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.