''Bassman'' Posted May 3, 2013 Author Report Posted May 3, 2013 you wanna talk about air flow? yeah forreal lol Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
Leo1103 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 I heard both of them that weekend, JP has a shit ton more mids and highs but Robin can hit the STUPID low notes so much better 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
''Bassman'' Posted May 3, 2013 Author Report Posted May 3, 2013 I heard both of them that weekend, JP has a shit ton more mids and highs but Robin can hit the STUPID low notes so much better i agree, hard to compete with horns and the power that jp is running to his mids/ subs Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
Leo1103 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 yeah they're both insane builds but something about Robin's build just does it for me. I think it's all the plexi in the wall 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.