SoCaLBaMF Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
jmsonoma03 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 as long as the computer doesnt lose power you will be ok . get a extra battery and some jumper cables and connect it to the fuse box so it wont lose power just be careful of the battery cable since it will have power on it !!
jmsonoma03 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing. did you reset the pcm?
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing. did you reset the pcm? I had the fuse out for over an hour, still didnt do a thing. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Boilermaker-744 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 That sucks... just read all kinds of issues... I was a member over at Trailvoy for years and never heard of that issue until just now... Glad I didn't run into any issues...
jmsonoma03 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing. did you reset the pcm? I had the fuse out for over an hour, still didnt do a thing. maybe its because you have duel alts ???
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 That sucks... just read all kinds of issues... I was a member over at Trailvoy for years and never heard of that issue until just now... Glad I didn't run into any issues... I had all the problems after I got it lmao. Blower fan resistor melted, AC works when it wants to... (seems to be fine this year so far).. the box issues.. and the lights issue that I had right when I got it lol. Thanks fugger 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
jmsonoma03 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing. did you reset the pcm? I had the fuse out for over an hour, still didnt do a thing. theres 2 fuses you need to remove!
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 The only time I have rough idle is when I got my AC on. Bogs the engine down hard.. its fine if I keep the rpms above 1.5k. Cleaned the throttle body and did nothing. did you reset the pcm? I had the fuse out for over an hour, still didnt do a thing. maybe its because you have duel alts ??? Its working a whole lot better this year so far. Doesnt bog down as much as last year, almost doesnt do it at all. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.