Jump to content

do crescendo speakers take awhile to ship


DylanBunch

Recommended Posts

Posted

roughly 5 months for me.

If you need tweets I know Jon has a pallet of them.

EDIT:

I spoke with Navid on the phone today about my shipment of PWX 6s. He said he is expecting them in any day now but they are currently held up at customs.

Last time they were in customs it took months.

Dont hold your breath man.

I was more lucky than u cause i was waiting only 3 months...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...