Jump to content

do crescendo speakers take awhile to ship


DylanBunch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive heard a lot of people saying nendo amps take a long time to ship.. are speakers the same way with them? I kinda need some soon. My fosgates are in the process of blowing -.-

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

roughly 5 months for me.

If you need tweets I know Jon has a pallet of them.

EDIT:

I spoke with Navid on the phone today about my shipment of PWX 6s. He said he is expecting them in any day now but they are currently held up at customs.

Last time they were in customs it took months.

Dont hold your breath man.

Posted

I love waiting 5 months for stuff after I pay for it. :ninja:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

I'm goin on 3 months waiting

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

What the fuck -.- why so loonggggg

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

*edit* ^^^^ Yeah what they said lol

Lol, depends on which you want to order. Myself and many others have been waiting on the new Mezzo comp's to ship for a while now...some since Nov/Dec. I've only been waiting for about 1 1/2 months lol. But they were all preorders so we knew we were going to have to play the waiting game.

Posted

roughly 5 months for me.

If you need tweets I know Jon has a pallet of them.

EDIT:

I spoke with Navid on the phone today about my shipment of PWX 6s. He said he is expecting them in any day now but they are currently held up at customs.

Last time they were in customs it took months.

Dont hold your breath man.

Im gonna pm you about tweets

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

What the fuck -.- why so loonggggg

chinese_manufacturing_assembly_line.jpg

66217-004-8E0D27BE.jpg

Posted

If something is not in stock ready to ship then you'll want to look else where as the wait can be a long one.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I wonder if value of the pwx's will go up due to supply and demand... 60+ for a speaker shipped today or 30's for a speaker shipped in 5 months :ninja:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...