hershy314 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 I don't know if anyone here is familiar with refrigerators or not. But hopefully there is. I noticed something odd over the past few months. Anytime I fill up the ice cube trays a few days later they are half way melted. So far no food has spoiled. They trays are filled completely when I put them in the freezer, but some reason they don't stay that way and I haven't even used them. What could possibly cause this? http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
big dee Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Or bad compresser but if its low on freon then you have a leak. Might be time for a new frig bro
hershy314 Posted May 3, 2013 Author Report Posted May 3, 2013 If it time for a new one then oh well....at least the apartment manager or owner will take care of that. Guess that's a good thing about renting, stuff like that is handled by the land lord. Guess I'll call tomorrow. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.