Soundstream 12" Exact-Brand new, packaged up, never used.

These are brand new, built on the original Exact concept, with upgraded cone/surround... Great SQ woofers, for small-med sealed boxes, and small ported, tuned low, like low 30s -mid 20s

This is my first time posting with Photobucket, lets see what happens.

024_24-1.jpg

021_21.jpg

IMG_

IMG_

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Wow... that tutorial on photos really worked... pretty easy

Heres another picture, and oh yeah, price is only $90 each or $160 pr

Again, these are brand new, not recones, or used. I got lucky, and got em from a hidden source  :^

And I have about 20 for sale.

I do not have pay pal, but will eventually, so if there are any locals, please come check them out, and I should have paypal by saturday for anyone else.

Thanks

023_23.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

The Exact 12" are I believe 400rms 800 peak. And if your blowin subs, its settings, and box design

Gains up to high, or box design all wrong, more likely both.

There are alot of people on here that have speakers getting twice the power handling capabilities, and never blowin them

sundown.jpg

where to? Iam in Sacramento, Ca- 95608

sundown.jpg