Jump to content

will rear door speakers make a difference?


DylanBunch

Recommended Posts

Posted

My original plan was 4 6.5 mids and 2 super tweets but I have a 4 channel that would be giving the tweets 60 watts each and the mids 30 each. Im starting to think 2 super tweets and 2 6.5 mids amd just forgetting the back doors so the mids can actually get some damn power lol and I just got this 4 channel so I realllyyyyy dont wanna get a different one

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Fuck rear fill, just focus on the front. (What you hear)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I guess when you think about it, the double cone area, half power kinda evens out. Only real difference is 2 mids is cheaper than 4 lol is it ok to run the 2 tweets at 4 ohms and the 2 mids at 2 ohms? Or is thay asking for problems?

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I dont have the mids yet, just curious to see if its a good idea or not, to give the mids more power

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

But my amp wont get fucked up playing speakers on 2 channels on different ohm loads? How would I do that anyways. Idk why but it confuses me

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Can you find a diagram for that? I get what ur saying I just dont know how to do the wiring lol 4 channels and door speakers are my weakness

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Like how much power would the tweets get and how much to the mids

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Is that gonna be loud at all? I feel like im really gonna be lacking in mids

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Hmmm... if I do what you said about bridging and all when I got confused. What ohm mids would I need? I hage 4 ohm tweets (2).

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...