Bibby's 08 Civic (update: 03/31/08 Dropped On Skunk2's!, Post: 125)

nice ride bro im actually lookin into the civic Si. need something better on gas.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thats a really nice car man, i never was really a fan of digital gauges cause they always seem to lag but those gauges look sweet. any audio mods planned yet?

double din, b/c the pics i've seen of single dins, i dont like. But the pics of the entire dash taken apart to get it in scares the shit out of me. :(

Label the pedals for me. I only see two.

Or maybe four. :huh:

i see three... you need to get your eyes checked or something.

its the same with every car... gas is on the right, brake is in the middle and clutch is on the left and the black covering on the far left is just where you rest your foot when its not on the clutch.

double din, b/c the pics i've seen of single dins, i dont like. But the pics of the entire dash taken apart to get it in scares the shit out of me. :(

so are you going to cut up the old dash and fiberglass in a double din? i cant really tell but it looks like the stock radio is molded into the dash peice.

Archived