Second Skin Audio

RE AUDIO dealers

Ernesto

Where the hell can I find a dealer? Im in FL and I have never heard of any dealers in my area. I would love to purchase SEVERAL MTs for the old price (if possible). I would rather go with MTs rather than Solo Xs but I guess I will have to go with Solo Xs if I can't find any MT "deals"...Can anybody help me out here?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To my knowledge, there aren't any dealers, I believe you have to call RE and buy them off them, but i'm not 100% sure

Man I hope not...Think they told me like $850-$900...Sucks because now I can afford the amount of subs I wanted back when they were "the old RE".

you have options man.you just have to search them out, there are alotta competitors in your area I will bet money someone in Fl is a dealer

Last I heard there was one in Tampa....Im in Miami >:(Ive been dieing to run RE AUDIO forever!! :(

so what ya do is ya call em, get a quote, see if they will ship em to ya in miami.I mean seriously if you want something badly enough you wont let something like a few hour drive stop ya.I plan on running RE next season, and I wont be letting the price of them stop me, and  Why becuase they are the maphauckin shizzo fo rizzo.

so what ya do is ya call em, get a quote, see if they will ship em to ya in miami.I mean seriously if you want something badly enough you wont let something like a few hour drive stop ya.I plan on running RE next season, and I wont be letting the price of them stop me, and  Why becuase they are the maphauckin shizzo fo rizzo.

I would call if I knew the store :-

Guest SyKo13

so what ya do is ya call em, get a quote, see if they will ship em to ya in miami.

I mean seriously if you want something badly enough you wont let something like a few hour drive stop ya.

I plan on running RE next season, and I wont be letting the price of them stop me, and  Why becuase they are the maphauckin shizzo fo rizzo.

Posted Image ;D lol

Archived