Second Skin Audio

RE AUDIO dealers

Ernesto

I remember when they were $420.........those were the days......... :-

Yeah that was the shit...Every shop I call either doesn't know what the hell am talking about, doesn't sell to the public, or gives me the same price as I would from RE AUDIO.

Guest SyKo13

Hmmmmmm....Then they just don't like you....bastages....offer to pay them double for what it's worth and see what they tell you lol.

Hmmmmmm....Then they just don't like you....bastages....offer to pay them double for what it's worth and see what they tell you lol.

Nah screw it...Ive already called 10 shops off the US AMPs dealer and they either never heard of RE audio, can't sell it to a regular customer, or offer the same price RE does.

Guest SyKo13

Lol, I live in this place, 100,000+ people in the whole valley, probably 15 of those have heard of RE Audio lol, only reason they've heard of it is because of me lol. Their all obssesed with Kicker or Soundstream :-

Lol, I live in this place, 100,000+ people in the whole valley, probably 15 of those have heard of RE Audio lol, only reason they've heard of it is because of me lol. Their all obssesed with Kicker or Soundstream :-

Here it's worse!! How many people live in Miami?? :o  I have never ran into nobody talking about RE...I tell them I have two 15" L7s (in a nice box but oh well ;)) half the school comes running up to your car to hear it...You tell them RE Audio and they like na man you want the loudest shit Solo X is the way to go.Everybody here is about Kicker, Pioneer, and audiobahn. I have never met a person that knows what the hell RE is. Like you, they only know because of me.

Archived